FRENCH FASHION TECH
The South by South West (SXSW) is a cross-sector festival that takes place in mid-March in Austin, TX.
It is the world’s largest gathering of creative professionals and the undisputed place to identify and analyze major trends that will impact economic sectors such as fashion, tech, music & film.
The festival consists of separate events, including the Interactive Festival which hosts a variety of special events, conferences and a showcase of startups.
What we offer:
As a part of the start-ups of the Business France delegation, you will get our full support during this 3-day Trade Mission to be updated about new trends at the heart of innovation and to increase your visibility towards US players and influencers, with targeted communication and promotion campaigns as well as a dedicated space at the French Pavilion
- Insightful bootcamp and coaching in Paris before departure.
- Collective press release in French for the specialized press.
- Collective press release in English for the English-speaking specialized press.
- Communication and exposure on social media (Twitter, Linkedin, etc.).
DURING THE TRADE SHOW (MARCH 15 – 18)
- Access to the Festival with an exhibitor bagde.
- Individual work station for one day in the French Tech Pavilion.
- Exhibition Space at the French Pavilion, shared area of 54 m2, between all companies for 4 days.
- Invitation of major American retailers to visit & discover our French brands & Know-How at the French Fashion Tech Pavillion.
- Custom-made program of conferences.
- Participation to the panel discussion at the “Maison de l’Europe” with French & American keynote speakers on a special theme, followed by a networking cocktail.
- Presence of press and local influencers during the cocktail.
- Coaching with daily updates at the end of each day.
4550€ 2275€ excl. Tax
This program is co-financed by « Le DEFI ».
APPLY BEFORE FEBRUARY 10