#AirQualityMonitoring #ArtificialIntelligence #DeepLearning #Health #TrafficMonitoring #ParticulesTrap
about us :
Air&d is an editor of digital solutions for monitoring, diagnosis, scenarios and forecasting of urban air pollution powered by artificial intelligence and digital fluid mechanics.
Our offers allow our customers to monitor the air quality of a city, to manage citizens’ exposure to urban pollutants and ensure the proper functioning of urbanized areas. Our legitimacy and expertise are based on
– Our experience on large urban projects in France (Paris, Montpellier, Strasbourg, etc.).
– Our in-house skills, based on experienced researchers, recognized by the academic world (thesis awards in 2021 and 2022).
– At the national level: through our participation in the research projects of the ADEME (Environemental and Energy agency of France).
– At the European level: through our contribution to the working group Fairmode “Micro scale modelling”, linked to the European Commission.
The innovative solutions developed by Air&d of 3D digital modeling and artificial intelligence allow :
– The study and 3D monitoring of the impact of air pollution from various sources on real estate projects in SAAS mode.
– Real time monitoring of the pollution of a city, according to the road traffic, the weather and the morphology of the buildings and the realization of scenarios on these three variables to test mitigation plans.
– Air quality monitoring for sensitive locations (day care centers, schools, retirement homes…).
The offers proposed by Air&d are based on strong partnerships with IFPENtm for traffic AI quantification, and Trapapart for particle traps.
Followair, a 3D high resolution solution powered by AI which compute the dispersion of air pollution from traffic at the city scale considering all the complexity of the flow such as the impact of buildings and weather. The whole solution is bundled into interfaces to provide real-time monitoring, forecasting and urban transport scenarios.
Geco air is a free smartphone application to raise awareness of the polluting emissions linked to our mobility. The aim is to reduce the environmental impact of our individual journeys, whether on foot, by bike, by car or by public transport., by estimating precisely the emissions linked to them and the kilometers travelled.
The innovative TrapAparT technology allows to capture particulate matters like PM10 and PM2.5 in a “passive” way. These filters easy-to-install and easy-to-maintain do not require any external energy input and our media are washable and can be reused for several cycles without affecting their efficiency.